[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS v1.9.0 for Ubuntu Oneiric!? Re: when do patches need to be finished in order to get into v1.9.0?

bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org bertagaz at ptitcanardnoir.org
Thu Jul 14 05:31:25 PDT 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 02:09:23PM -0400, Patrick R McDonald wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 09:51:34AM -0600, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:
> > Yes, please! Oh no wait, we've already got one: #1420. The next step
> > on that ticket is for someone other than you to review the contents of
> > the patch. It also wouldn't hurt for you to create a darcs patch for
> > it. Here's how: http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/Patches
>
> If Bertagaz can create the darcs patch, I will review it.

Unfortunately I can't, I'm not used to darcs enough sadly. Shall I send a
unified diff rather, as the previously mentioned wiki page states it's
possible to do?
On the other end, this change is just a matter to add one file in the
repo, so a patch doesn't make that much sense. The file itself is already
attached to the ticket (thanks zooko btw), and there is a link to the git
commit diff.

bert.