[tahoe-dev] Google Summer of Code chooses to sponsor Tahoe-LAFS!

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:44:46 PDT 2010

Folks:

We were selected to be one of the Mentoring Organizations for Google
Summer of Code this year!

http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2010/03/meet-your-mentors-announcing-accepted.html

The next step is for all students who are interested in Google Summer
of Code to contact the Tahoe-LAFS mentors listed at the bottom of this
page:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/GSoCIdeas

You can contact us by email, IRC, or just by posting to this mailing
list and introducing yourself.

Don't delay! Find a mentor and say "Hi" to them, and get your Google
Summer of Code experience started. One student already joined our IRC
channel today, about fifteen minutes after I learned that we had been
selected to be a Mentoring Organization. :-) There could be more
students on IRC -- I wouldn't know because I was on IRC for only a
couple of hours today.

Regards,

Zooko