[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #605: two-hour delay to connect to a grid from Win32, if there are many storage servers unreachable

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Sat Feb 27 00:50:01 PST 2010

#605: two-hour delay to connect to a grid from Win32, if there are many storage
servers unreachable
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zooko                   |           Owner:  zooko
     Type:  defect                  |          Status:  assigned
Changes (by davidsarah):

  * keywords:  Win32 => win32 performance hang
  * milestone:  eventually => 1.7.0

Comment:

 I'm not sure whether this is actually fixable; it might be an unavoidable
 problem with Windows TCP/IP, but we should investigate it further.

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/605#comment:13>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>