[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #947: Add file-with-metadata caps

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Fri Feb 12 16:19:29 PST 2010

On Friday, 2010-02-12, at 16:16 , Justin Stottlemyer wrote:

> Hey Tahoe Devs,
>                   I'm interested in a commercial installation. I'm
> interested in talking with you guys offline if possible.  If not,
> let me know how you would like to talk.

Hi there, Justin Stottlemyer:

Allmydata.com, CEO Peter Secor, is currently the most experienced
company at commercial Tahoe-LAFS installations. Write to
<partnerships at allmydata.com>. There may be other folks out there who
have started doing it to, in which case I encourage them to speak up.

Also, speaking not as a commercial installer but as an open source
dev, I'm sure the open source project could benefit from hearing
about your use case, so feel free to tell us what you are planning
and what your requirements are. I've noticed that people who do that
on public developer lists often receive free technical advice in
return! :-)

Regards,

Zooko
---
Your cloud storage provider does not need access to your data.
Tahoe-LAFS -- http://allmydata.org