[tahoe-dev] Release of a Tahoe-LAFS based PoC for a document oriented storage system

Guyzmo guyzmo+tahoe-lafs at m0g.net
Thu Dec 16 10:36:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

    last summer I worked on a proof of concept for a document oriented storage
system based on Tahoe-LAFS to manage the storage. The PoC is not much optimized,
but I made several user interfaces to expose the ideas in such a system.

I'll be happy to have some feedback on the ideas I exposed, and maybe improve
the concept for future new (and better) implementations of it. Of course, don't
hesitate to reuse the code, fork it, patch it etc...

I made a blog post about it at :
    <http://i.got.nothing.to/post/Release-Of-DDBFS-PoC>

and the source / doc is available at :
    <http://forge.bearstech.com/trac/wiki/DDBFS>

Thanks for the great work you've done on Tahoe-LAFS that enabled me to rely
on a good storage system and focus on the Document Oriented aspects.

cheers,

--
Guyzmo