[tahoe-dev] Help uploading when file exists but needs repair

Kyle Markley kyle at arbyte.us
Sat Dec 4 06:42:14 UTC 2010

 On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 19:13:21 +0000, David-Sarah Hopwood
 <david-sarah at jacaranda.org> wrote:
> The initial share layout here (in the order that the servers are
> queried):
>    ()
>    (0, 3)
>    (1)
>    ()
>
> is very similar to the one in the ticket1128 test:
>    ()
>    (0, 3)
>    (1)
>    (2)
>
>> Have fun, guys.  :)  I'll be happiest if this maps to one of the
>> known failure
>> cases!
>
> Almost. I don't think it needs another ticket.

 Thanks for looking at this, everyone.  I'm happy that the problem is
 already known, but sad there isn't a fix yet.  I'm going to work around
 this by recreating my grid and this time keeping expiration turned off.
 I expect that will prevent these scenarios from occurring in the first
 place.

--
 Kyle Markley