[tahoe-dev] User access

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 12:15:08 PDT 2009

Folks,

I've just about got everything all figured out, but I'm wondering how other users on my system can use tahoe.  As it stands, all of the client node files were written to /myhomedirectory/.tahoe.  If another user tries to run a tahoe command, tahoe responds with:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/otherusersdirectory/.tahoe/node.url'

How can I make tahoe "universally" usable (if there is such a thing). A step-by-step would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dimitri