[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #778: "shares of happiness" is the wrong measure; "servers of happiness" is better

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Mon Sep 14 06:14:31 PDT 2009

#778: "shares of happiness" is the wrong measure; "servers of happiness" is
better
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zooko               |           Owner:  kevan
     Type:  defect              |          Status:  assigned

Comment(by zooko):

 Hm.  I don't know the answer off the top of my head.  There seem to be too
 many ways to configure the encoding parameters in upload.py.  Perhaps some
 of them are vestigial?  I'm going to assign this ticket to Brian.  Brian:
 please just tell Kevan your opinion about how the repairer should learn
 the user's configuration of {{{happy}}} and then assign this ticket back
 to Kevan.  Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/778#comment:46>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>