[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #637: support "keep this much disk space free" on Windows as well as other platforms

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Fri Nov 20 20:30:39 PST 2009

#637: support "keep this much disk space free" on Windows as well as other
platforms
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zooko              |           Owner:  kevan
     Type:  defect             |          Status:  new
Changes (by zooko):

  * owner:  => kevan

Comment:

 Thanks for the code review, Kevan!  What about {{{_auto_deps.py}}}
 violates PEP-8?

 I updated CodingStandards to explicitly reject PEP-8's rule about
 importing multiple modules on a single {{{import}}} line and PEP-257's
 rule about closing multi-line docstrings with {{{\n\n"""\n}}}.

 David-Sarah: The patch description currently says:

 {{{

 ticket637
 }}}

 I.e., the first line is a blank line, the second line is 'q', and the
 third line is 'ticket637'.  Please change it (by running {{{darcs
 amend}}}) to something like:

 {{{
 storage server: detect disk space usage on Windows too (fixes #637)
 }}}

 Then re-attach the patch with the new description.  Actually if you prefer
 I can make that change when I commit your patch.

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/637#comment:27>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>