[tahoe-dev] plans for tahoe-1.3.1

Shawn Willden shawn-tahoe at willden.org
Wed Mar 4 10:25:04 PST 2009

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 10:36:14 am zooko wrote:
>   * apply DKW's patch to build .debs on Intrepid and configure
> Shawn's buildbot to use it [x+1]

Let me know if I need to do anything to support this.

> So, let's focus on the tickets from "things we really ought to do",
> and I'll start planning to announce tahoe-1.3.1 soon after that
> category is empty.
>
> What do you think?

I'd also like to see my client-specified keys patch reviewed and hopefully
applied.  I'm really busy at the moment, but if you guys can find some time
to provide feedback, I'll find the time to make whatever changes are
required.

If you need me to post it again, just say so.

Thanks,

	Shawn.