[tahoe-dev] download statistics Re: [tahoe-lafs] #769: debian 'sid' package fails to run: pycryptopp-0.5.15 not available in debian form

Arthur Lutz arthur.lutz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 09:07:59 PDT 2009

Hi,

You have to take into consideration that certain repos are not complete. So
for example on one of my lenny boxes I'm actually pointing to etch because
no packages were available for lenny. Or on a jaunty I am pointing on hardy.
It's cool that it works but you should take that into account in your stats
if it ponders the efforts into building debs.

Anyone trying to get the packages into the official distributions ? or a PPA
for ubuntu ?

Arthur