[tahoe-dev] Fwd: help needed from a C++ expert for pycryptopp

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Feb 10 06:58:53 PST 2009

Folks:

Hooray!  I posted a plea for help on the Crypto++ mailing list, and
Geoff Beier responded by pointing out that the dlopen flags can be
dynamically changed, from Python.  See appended message from him.

Before committing this fix, I would like to have builders for
pycryptopp which are red because of this issue.  I guess that means
they have libcryptopp.so installed in the system, and the buildmaster
configures them with --disable-embedded-cryptopp .

Thanks a lot, Geoff Beier!

Regards,

Zooko

Begin forwarded message: