[tahoe-dev] Tahoe 1.5.0 r4108 aborts on XP

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Fri Dec 11 07:53:03 PST 2009

Thank you for the bug report.  I created an issue tracker ticket here:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/853# networking failures on WinXP

I'll follow up with questions for you on the issue tracker.

For what it is worth, we have a buildbot which tests Tahoe-LAFS on
WinXP, and it works on that machine, so we have a starting point from
which to figure out what is different between that build machine [1]
and your machine.

Here is the report of the most recent five builds on the Windows
buildbot:

http://allmydata.org/buildbot/builders/windows

And here is the dump of the versions of various components on that
machine:

http://allmydata.org/buildbot/builders/windows/builds/1651/steps/show-
tool-versions/logs/stdio

Regards,