[tahoe-dev] Fwd: [darcs-devel] announcing darcs 2.0.0pre3

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jan 22 14:27:21 PST 2008

Folks:

We allmydata.org and allmydata.com developers have given many bug
reports to the darcs developers over the years.  The new darcs v2
which is coming out seems to address many of our biggest complaints.
It has been gratifying to receive a lot of e-mail from the darcs bug
tracker about darcs developers following up on my bug reports.  I saw
about a dozen of m bug reports closed in the darcs v2 development.
Many of them now have unit tests in the darcs test suite to ensure
that the issues really are fixed.

I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Regards,

Zooko