[tahoe-dev] when did the Windows compile break?

Brian Warner warner-tahoe at allmydata.com
Mon Jan 14 16:50:24 PST 2008

> The Windows-native buildslave used to successfully compile.  Now it
> doesn't.

I'm not certain, but I suspect that it started breaking when we turned on the
'py2exe' step. Rob has been hard at work adding a simple windows installer,
and the automated build doesn't quite work yet.

> The buildbot's history appears to go back only until earlier today. Is
> there an archive of older buildbot histories that I can look in to find out
> when the "compile" step stopped working?

If you look at the bottom of the waterfall page, you'll see the "[next page]"
link, which will show you another page's worth of history. You might find it
helpful to use the "[help]" page and hide all Builders but the windows one
first (this will increase the density of builds per page, helping you move
backwards in time faster).

 -Brian